We provide Professional Land Surveying services to residential homeowners, rural land owners, and investors for any size land parcel throughout the Upstate.
Quotes are free and include advice on what your situation requires.
Services Offered(but not limited to):
- Boundary Survey: Survey of a tract of land with replacement of missing markers to perpetuate the boundary lines and corners.
- Closing or Loan Survey: A boundary survey of a lot or parcel of land to include location of structures, and easements. This type of survey is usually required by a lending institution.
- FEMA Elevation Certificate: A elevation certificate is required by many insurance companies for accurate assessment of flood risks to structures in flood hazard zones. Insurance policy holders can utilize flood elevation certificates to reduce the cost of flood insurance or understand the need for additional coverage.
- E-LOMA: Once we have completed the Elevation Certificate, if you are eligible to have your home removed from the special flood area, then we can submit the paperwork for you.
- Property line staking: marking a line for landscaping or fence construction
- Subdivision or recombination of property